- Survey results: conducted in summer 2012. Plus some really interesting responses to the free field question in the survey.
- Outline summary: prepared end-November 2012.
- Business plan: submitted to City of Edinburgh Council on 22 January 2013.
- Amendment: carried at Full Council on 31 January, the decision which paved the way for the short-lived joint Working Group.
- Motion: carried at Full Council on 30 May, which overturned the commitment to work with Splashback on a community-led reopening, in favour of a commercial sale.
- Splashback's swimming initiative proposals: put to Councillors in response to point 5 of the above motion.
For more in-depth information about Splashback and our vision to reopen Leith Waterworld under community management, take a look through these documents: